Hey what’s up poker players!
Thanks to the guys at Poker-Leaderboard.com for letting us tell you about the hottest thing online that poker players are quietly raking it in on, Penny Auction Sites…
Since there is limited online poker in the good ole U S of A, poker players have started playing the competitive game of penny auctions.
You may have seen the TV commercials… They show iPads selling for $22 bucks…A big flat screen TV for $59 bucks…
With sites with names like QuiBids.com, Beezid.com or SkoreIt…
Are Penny Auctions Legit? Can you really win stuff this cheap?
Penny auctions are a competitive game. You can win great deals but it’s not as easy as just saying yes I will buy that iPad for twenty bucks.
I will explain.
This is Quibids.com. They are the largest penny auction site in the US in terms of volume of bidders and auctions. You can win stuff, but you can also lose money!
If you want to try Quibids – Click Here & Get 3 Free Bids Upon Registering!
Here is how it works:
- Users (you) buy bids. Bids cost $0.60 each
- Bids are essentially ‘tokens’ that allow you to play the penny auction game
- The penny auction site offers an item for auction starting at $0.00
- To win the auction, you must the the LAST bidder to bid before a count down timer reaches zero or ‘SOLD’
- Each time you bid a bid is removed from your bid bank, 10 seconds are added to the clock, the auction price is increased 1 penny (hence penny auctions) and you become the lead bidder (the person who wins if the clock reaches sold)
- If the timer reaches ‘SOLD’ and you are the last bidder then you have won the right to purchase the item at it’s ending auction price. Usually, pennies on the dollar
- You can be outbid at any time
- Bids spent trying to win are gone and non-refundable (ie, if you don’t win the auction you lose money)
Penny auctions are a competitive game.
There is a risk, strategy and psychology involved, just like poker. That is why savvy poker players poker players are exploiting penny auctions right now as the time is ripe.
Penny auctions are not “Discount Shopping Sites” or “Entertainment Shopping” as the TV commercials would lead one to believe. You may have seen the advertisements and wondered, what in the world is quick bids or q bids and how do they sell TV’s for $20 bucks??
While the average American see’s a commercial and thinks they are going discount shopping… They think that they can really win an iPad for $20 bucks just by going entertainment shopping…
Give me a break!
These people make for fairly easy competition to beat for seasoned gamblers who understand aggression and strategic game play.
Until now, I’ve kept quite quiet about penny auctions to my poker playing friends because quite frankly I did not want the competition!
I just can’t keep the ‘penny auction secret’ anymore…
There are enough good penny sites out there and national advertising going on anyway that you are going to find out sooner or later.
And especially since poker players have a built in edge in these games… Aggression, psychology and risk taking are all elements of winning penny auctions.
It is time you learned about penny auctions. With the holidays around the corner it’s time to put your poker skills to action and win yourself and your family some incredible items in a penny auction.
Have you really won? Did you get your stuff?
Yes and yes and I know plenty of people who have as well.
I’ve won a load of stuff since I’ve been playing and am considerably up on what I have spent on buying bids vs. how much stuff I have won in auction.
A short list of auctions I’ve won…
- Four (4) Flat Screen HDTV’s – I won two 42” TV’s, a 32” and a 22”
- PlayStation 3 Move Bundle
- A Telescope
- Set of Nike Golf Club Irons (ended up trading for an xbox)
- Taylormade Burner Driver
- A sweet set of Bose earbuds for my iPod
- iPod Touch
- Gold & Silver (the real thing, shipped to me!) *gold and silver penny auctions are rare
- Binoculars & a Microscope for the kids
- Gift cards to wally world, Amazon and more.
- Multiple Watches (I’m wearing my favorite that I won at HappyBidDay, it’s a Seiko Black Monster dive watch that I won for about 40 bids and $14 bucks pictured below.
I don’t tell you this to brag or make you think this is simple to do.
Winning penny auctions is not simple.
Nor is it random luck either.
Consider penny auction sites a place where you can play a psychological game of ‘chicken’…
Where you can win real money, or lose real money.
And poker players, like you and I my friend… have already developed the skills needed to win!
If you apply winning poker strategies to the game of penny auctions then you can seriously rake it in and win more in value than spent!
Penny Auction Info
Penny Auctions 101 – What is a penny auction? Get the basics, learn how the game works, how to get started and a few links to winning bidding strategies.
PennyAuctionSites.com – we list the reputable and trustworthy penny auction sites to start on bidding on & the best bonuses available online.
If you have watched much male demographic tv programming lately you have likely seen a commercial for one of the penny auction sites listed above. If you are going to get in, get in now before these sites really take off after the general public gets in on it. When you win something, visit back to this page and leave a comment! I’d love to hear what you won and what you thought of the penny auction experience!
P.S – my buddies always ask which is my favorite penny auction site… well right now I am loving HappyBidDay.com because I’ve won some great deals, I trust them and they ship things out pronto! You get 20% off of your first bid pack purchase only so if you can swing it, go for the most bids you can right out of the bat. I started with 200 bids and was able to take down a couple of nice auctions including a bar of gold before having to reload.
- QuiBids Tips – Understanding how Quibids plays out
- Beezid Strategy – One of the most aggressive and competitive battlefields in the penny auction space. You can win huge items here for pennies if you can play the game well enough.
- How to CRUSH SkoreIt – The BestPennyAuctions.net Master Class on winning SkoreIt is the ultimate guide to this engaging penny auction
- Top 10 Penny Auction Mistakes – Don’t be that guy
- Best Penny Auction to Win a HDTV
Good luck out there!